Superfluous Man is a pointless villain and a joke RP character conceptualized and used by Gallibon the Destroyer.
Superfluous Man is superfluous! That's all there is to say.
Superfluous Man's history so far isn't known much, but he does usually support other villains because he's evil and wants to do evil things for the greater go--err, evil. He's supposedly friends with Blue Doctor and Dakka Knight, but we don't know that for sure yet.
- Superfluous Enducement: Superfluous Man's main power is to be pointless and filler, due to him not really being much of a character per say, but just existing to get a cheap wing.
- Random Power: Similar to Blue Doctor's "BS Moves", Superfluous Man has the ability to gain any new power he wants as he goes along. However, all of his abilities are usually pointless and petty, such as being able to take words out of sentences, jumping on sidewalks to turn people evil (we don't know how it works either), being able to somehow know other people's weaknesses and attacks, thus being able to avoid them, throw an infinite amount of shoes, ugh, the list goes on.
- Talking A Lot: Superfluous Man talks a lot. It's boring.
- Being Ignored: Due to not being very memorable or interesting, Superfluous Man tends to be forgotten quickly.
- This page is superfluous.
- This villain is superfluous.
- Superfluous Man is mean't to be a parody of not a specific villain, but rather an amalagation of several lame and redundant villain ideas.
- He is Gallibon the Destroyer's least favorite joke character.